Rev. Russell J. Newell desires to follow Jesus’ example of loving, serving, teaching, equipping and releasing people for works of service. Russell employs creative and interactive biblical teaching and coaching, that will enable people to engage the Word of God to gain a greater understanding of the text and its relevant application to everyday life, family, work, ministry and play.
Ministry should always nurture people's growth in:
• Their relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
• Their commitment to service and community.
• Their spiritual, educational, professional, and personal objectives.
Effective learning is accomplished when:
• A creative and engaging learning environment is provided.
• A learning environment nurtures collaboration and critical thinking.
• A person practices what is learned by serving others.
People will T.H.R.I.V.E. through:
• Teaching Truth
• Teaching Holistically
• Teaching Relevantly
• Teaching Inspirationally
• Teaching Virtuously
• Teaching Enthusiastically
• Adhere to and uphold the mission, ministry principles, and the learning and teaching philosophies.
• Deliberately serve other people.
• Follow the commission to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.